Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Too Much on my mind



I actually went to bed just after 11 last night but after reading some of the paperwork and the contract for Duke my mind is racing and I can't sleep. It said that if you live over 2 hours from Durham you need to relocate there before the surgery. This is really something I am going to have to talk to them about, If I can't spend time with Charli, Ames and Gina I know I will not care to get up in the mornings. I look at all this stuff I have, too, I am giving away clothes whenever I can and have packed up most of my VW's and stuff and am trying to get rid of stuff just in case I have to put things in storage or something and even asked for no birthday gifts (even Gina was good) but people that care about me keep giving me things that are nice but just make my problem worse. I am donating my books to church and think about doing an online yard sale with Facebook, I got 3 MORE orders tonight from a girl I went to school with, that makes 6 orders total Monday! I am going to throw away or donate toys and some of the other junk in my room and am thinking about selling some of my VW's.
I made my reservations for Duke and have to call to sett up my air. I talked to the man that owns the company called MedStay where they help people to relocate with transplants and he said he had apartments to lease but a motel for long stay is a good option, they serve breakfast and dinner 4 nights plus will shuttle you to Duke BUT it costs about $2000 a month. There is no way I can keep paying rent and utilities and pay that! As much as I hate to think about it I might have to put everything in storage and try to find another house when we get back. Well after I get back from Duke I guess we will have decisions to make.. I may not even be approved and it won't matter. That still means getting rid of stuff that clutters my life to make it easier on Les. I don't want to go through him having to decide what to keep when I have way too much and feel stressed about it. Little things add up so fast, when I was a teacher they all gave me coffee cups and I have 2 sets of them to match my dishes plus Twila gave me some cute Disney ones today so I have over 25 coffee cups! It's bad enough that when something gets broken I just think well that's something I don't have to deal with!
I did send Jeremy some of my art supplies. I may get a set rate box and send more, or I might give some to Christian at church I bet he would enjoy pastels. I guess I am feeling overwhelmed at the thought of leaving Greenwood. I do have a girl I went to school with that lives near Durham and she said I could stay there so maybe she could help find a room to rent to help us out.
I took a Benadryl to help me rest, supposed to go to lunch with Marie so I need to get up at a decent time so I need to go to bed soon.

No comments: