Saturday, January 7, 2012

Friday Jan 6



It was warm here today, in the 60's I think, Julie brought me Seth and he and Charli were better though not getting along the best BECAUSE Charli had fell and scraped her knee and arm and was hobbling around, so funny. She actually let me put a bandage on it and thanks me ;). We took them to Crackerbarrel and Gina decided to join us and it was nice. Seth ate his whole pancake and a little bacon, Charli ate cheesy eggs, 3 pcs of bacon pancake and orange slice. They were good at the restaurant. At the end Charli got made Seth loved her brother =0). I took a video of her hobbling around, she milked it for everything even sitting on sofa for 2 hours!

OH AND I AM SO EXCITED! JEREMY FIGURED OUT HOW TO SEND TEXTS USING HIS WASHINGTON PHONE NUMBER! WE TEXTED BACK AND FORTH FOR A LONG TIME. We have been communicating more lately and that's great!

No comments: