Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I know yesterday's post was strange but there is a reason, a Krylon can exploded in my MIL's kitchen and they want to say it is her fault. I told them they needed to make it right and posted this picture, if they do not do right I will post the pictures on Facebook. I don't feel I have a lot of choice because she has a red ceiling, china cabinet and deck. we will wait and see.
I am excited Seth and Julie will be home. I have a doctor's appointment at 11:30, I am going to tell him I don't have the energy to do anything! I want to sleep so much and just doing laundry makes me so out of breath I just can't stand it!
I did finish an afghan for Noel's baby. Suzan is not going there for Christmas she is waiting until baby is born. Nic and Jennifer are adopting Matthew so Noel will have to move out by law. I pray she will stay in Kentucky and get her GED. It is so great Nic is doing this! Jennifer can't have more children and he does love them so much. I made her a red/black and white cat afghan and little red and white hat. They have Cat in the Hat theme for nursery and he asked me to make one but I already was almost finished when he asked, LOL!
I really need to finish putting gifts together I just do not feel like it! I really wish I could have some 'life'
OH, I GOT THE LETTER I GOT A RAISE! MY DISABILTY IS GOING UP $34 A MONTH!

No comments: