Sunday, November 7, 2010





I ended up selling 5 sets of my heating pad/covers, 1 taggie blanket and several earrings for a total of $155 sales so that's not too bad! I am going to do more shows in the next weeks hopefully with my sisters. I have warned people what heating pads I don't sell will be Christmas gifts, LOL!
Went with the kids to see Megamind and Red, at the Drive-in, had a ball, Charli sat with us until she got sleepy, she spend some time putting change in speaker cover, I told Les we would have punished our kids but thought it was funny with her! She stopped when I asked her too and tried to get it out but said her fingers were too fat, LOL! She also spilled M&Ms on floor but Les will just have to vaccuum! <3>

1 comment:

Kar said...

Sounds like you did pretty good at the show. What fun to go to a drive-in. I haven't been to one in years. Memories. :)