Thursday, September 2, 2010

I started off with a great day, Gina's first appointment was canceled so I did a couple of errands and picked up Charli then I mad the mistake of taking Les to his Mom's where his sister showed out. I took Charli and we went to Sonic. She told me she did not like that woman and when she got home she told her Mommy how that mean woman yelled at her Meme. Gina told her she did not have to see her again. I dread the day my Mother in Law passes away, I wish I never had to see my SIL again!
I got home though and Chris Weber had made and sent me a card so my night ended very well! How wonderful that an internet friend from California could have such perfect timing!

1 comment:

strawberrygirl said...

My sister bought me a butterfly bath. It is small and sits in a black wrought iron stand. I bet the butterflies in your yard would like it. i think she got it at QVC.