Thursday, April 8, 2010


This is Charli getting her potty treat, rather appropriate don't you think, LOL! My friend Shiela gave me this cow and Charli calls him, Moos. We had a fun time going over to my MIL's and celebrating Leighann's fourth birthday. The kid's were really good. Janette spent the night with Kathie and that was nice. I am in a much better mood tonight and ready to play with some new beads I got from eBay. I also got the letter from Disability with my case worker's name. I also got an important package from Food Lion with what I need to help my MIL. I was glad to get that!

2 comments:

Amberpony Creates said...

So Glad you Have this Beautiful Piece of Sunshine to make you smile on a Daily Basis.
Love the Fun Happy Pictures

Twila's Treasures said...

Great layouts but you may want to check spelling on first one. You pulled a Twila. LOL