Monday, March 15, 2010

I am not going to post a picture because I am too tired to get my camera but it has been a good day.
We met Gina and Charli at the library for Toddler time and she did great! I want her to understand the circle time concept and she was friendly and interactive with the children and Miss Dana.
I sold 3 pairs of earrings today, even if my Mom bought 2, LOL! then had my Cytoxan, it took longer today because the RX was so slow. It was almost 4 hours.
Kathie is still in the hospital and they are going to stretch her esophagus tomorrow thinking she is taking fluids in her lungs causing bacteria. We are having a lot of drama with Les's sister, I will not say more.
I am thinking about going on to bed, I have to start the getting up every two hours to potty thing...

No comments: