Friday, January 1, 2010

This is my 500th post.
Les had to work today so we had to eat our New Year's Dinner at my MIL's when he had a lunch break, it was nice to be with the family for collards and black-eyed peas.
Last year I made a resolution to do better on Blogging and I did pretty well, just lost the desire to post every day. I ended the year feeling a little poorly, I cough so much I have a sore rib and my knee is swelling and I have to keep taking advil. I also have a cyst in my right wrist which I will see the Dr about Jan. 13. I have a physical on the 21st so I will talk to him about an inhaler or something. I also have not been scrapping much since my FIL died in October, my heart is just not in it lately.
I got several kits this weekend and plan on doing some though. I need to do some for Charli's second birthday.
I really do not have any resolutions this year, I just want to feel more like myself again.

No comments: