Thursday, January 28, 2010


Les and I took Charli to AT&T to get our new phones today, she was very good, never when near all the phones and stuff. She just danced and played with Merry Moose. When we got outside Les had left the car running the whole time we were in there! I was so tickled I couldn't talk! I told him he was lucky that I had taken my pocketbook in!
Then I handed Charli my old phone and she said "batteries?' because there was no picture and I took her it had batteries and she started playing and turned on the speaker and dialed 911! I told the lady I was sorry and explained what happened which make her laugh, too.
We then went to Wal-Mart which is not her favorite place But she was an angel and we got her a Pirate Brobee from YoGabbaGabba and she was a happy girl.
My tests didn't take as long as I thought they would. I had to sit in a wheelchair by the time I found a parking place at Self plus they were painting on the floor they do the Lung tests on and that really got me coughing. Thank goodness they did my Echo in a room to keep me away from the fumes which was nice. I can't hold near as much air as I did 18 months ago, I know I am a whole lot short of breath!
My Mom also went to the Dr and had a cyst removed and my MIL finally got out of the hospital.

No comments: