Saturday, December 5, 2009

This is my 29th anniversary, Les and I are going to Yoder's which is a Mennonite Restaurant in Abbeville with the choir at church, it was a good night for then to have their Choir Supper, I think. It has been Many years since I went there. I don't usually enjoy cafeteria food but I remember when I was young they had a peach, pecan, caramel pie which was awesome. Maybe I can get that, LOL!
This is from Thursday when we took Charli to Connie Maxwell Children's Home. Gina lives right at it and she met us there to pick her up. Charli was so excited about the animals! Thank goodness I had just made this hat for my great-niece because it was im the 40's and cold!
I sold 5 more pairs of earrings and took a portrait for Christmas Cards this weekend. One of my Church friends sold the earrings at her shop for me, how great is that?

1 comment:

CathyK Designs said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you had a wonderful day!