Thursday, November 12, 2009

Gina's MIL took this picture, Charli is really getting to be a little model between her two grandmas, huh?
I went to the dentist today, I have had two cracked molars for way too long, one was half gone and he built it up and it feels like my original tooth and the other hemorrhaged so I got a temp filling and have to go back in a moth. It was not bad at all!
Also my Mom had a biopsy done on her chin, it may be a gangian cyst, I pray it is. That's how my problem started 10 years ago with my hand. I woke up the other morning with a knot and I thought it had come back, thank goodness the swelling went down. I am having problems with it lately though.

1 comment:

Kar said...

That Charli is something else. What a cutie. :)

Hope all goes well at the dentist. I don't like going to them.

Have a great weekend!
xxxx