Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Grandkids







I told you I would post pictures of my babies and here they are! You may can tell Charli is taller than Seth, he is so much like Jeremy was!
I hope to get back to 'normal' soon. I went back to work today then kept Charli until 6:00. We were going to eat over at Gina's but Seth hurt his shoulder so we stayed home. There are 2 places Jeremy wants to eat while here, a Mexican restaurant I took him to when he was a kid and Rick's Uptown Deli which has some good southern vegetables! He loves collards, beans and cornbread all mixed together, He doesn't get that kind of cooking in Washington. The family wants to take him out to dinner before he leaves, I wish they would agree to take him to a place HE wants but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. We used to go to Rick's after church and when he came home on a leave when he joined the Army. I will make sure he gets to visit his favorite places any way.
Les spent time helping his Mom trying to see what she has and needs to do. We are upset about that situation but I won't say anything about that.

3 comments:

Kar said...

I wish that the visit home for Jeremy was for different circumstances. But at least you have your family near you. The kids are so adorable! Hugs those babies as much as you can while they are next you dear!

xxxx

Angela Toucan said...

adorable children

CathyK Designs said...

They are both adorable! I'm so glad you are enjoying your time with both of them together, in spite of the circumstances.