Friday, September 11, 2009

Here is Charli checking out my butterfly bush last Saturday, I have been checking out some ideas on Esty for the craft show I will be doing in November. I am going to do Yard Art pieces and a few other things. I found a service project, too. I am helping the women in the Faith Home to make some things for craft shows to raise money. The Faith Home helps people addicted to alcohol or drugs. This is a ministry that I fully believe in and I have done volunteer work before.

Les has the week end off but since his gout is flared up he can't do much. I do wish we could have worked in the garage or something. He did go to see his parents last night with me and we did a couple of errands but mostly he lays on the sofa or in the tub to try to get relieve. Tomorrow we are having a fun party called a Wiener Roast and are cooking hot dogs and having a Hawiian Theme, I can't wait!

1 comment:

Amberpony Creates said...

Cool Flower Picture!
That sounds like a Fun Party Nothing but a Good Time!
Thanks For Voting For Me!
I will let you know when the Vote is coming for Round 2 Yeah Me !!!! LOL