Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day




These are pictures from last night, my Mom wouldn't get in our 5 generation picture so this is 4, the picture at top shows Charli with her Moose, Chris, Les and I made at Build a Bear, she liked it ok but it wasn't her favorite thing, Gina said she didn't want too many stuffed animals though, she said she didn't want the dust and clutter. She Hates clutter!
This morning Les and I got up to go see Charli's Santa Claus, we got there at 8:00 but she wasn't awake yet so we ate at the Huddle House, that was fun, I left our waitress a small tin with a few candy kisses and a Salvation Bracelet. I am thinking about doing my New year's Resolution about making at least 3 meaningful RAK's a week, I will not make something I can't keep!
Back to Charli's Santa... she loved her Yogabagaba guitar! Gina had found several toys at Target. I will upload pictures later. I am going to keep her tomorrow afternoon while the kids go to see Bedtime Stories.
Our friends just left, Shannon found out she's pregnant and we all went to see Gloria, her son Steve died Tuesday, she is our pianist at church. We had Fun, we watched a movie Mr. Mangoreum's Emporium or something like that and had an ornament swap. I made a wire and beaded ornament and les painted a great wood one. That was FUN!
I really didn't miss Christmas at his parent's so badly. We will go there Sunday.

1 comment:

Zaroga said...

Your Christmas looks wonderful! Great pictures.

Merry Christmas!
Zaroga