Monday, November 17, 2008

Time Flies!


Wow, time is whizzing by! My sisters and I did a craft show and sat in the cold wind and it was a flop! At least we had a good time together and I got to meet Twila's friend Nora and Lori and Kelly from Abbeville who did the show, too!
Well this page is done for a SOTB challenge on someone grateful for you, it was a No Brainer for me, LOL! This kit by Cathy K came out at the Perfect Time! It is called Festive Fall and was released at SBE yesterday!
I sent out jeremy's 'sugar fix' Friday, I hope he lets me know when he gets it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you Tammy for going to my blog. You are the first and only one to leave comments so far. But then again just started it today.
I have to say I love all of your layouts they are always creative and well put together. Thank you again. And I will see you at SOTB.
Sami