Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Gina took Charli took the Dr for her 6 month Check up Monday. She weighs 15'3" and is 27.25" long. Since she was 6'12" when she was born that seems like a big difference! How beautiful she is and people have commented on how she lights up when she sees me!
One of our church members passed away, Papa Howard. I have many fond memories of him and our church will really miss him!
It is finally raining now. We have been under a drought for so long and the rain is so wonderful, I pray it will rain for days! Our temps have been around the 10 degree mark and we appreciate the front that has moved in.
My shoulder is all better, I feel a muscular twinge now and then but that is no big deal, it has been 3 weeks since I hurt it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness!! she has gotten so big! what a cutie!