Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A new picture of Seth!


Jeremy sent me a couple of photos last week, I am so tickled to see how much the kids favor!
I had a physical Monday and had to have an echo-cardiograph yesterday because my EKG was not so good and today I must take the Dreaded Pulmonary Function tests because my lung disease has increased. Les is going with me because I get so out of breath and weak doing them. I feel good so I am not worried either way but I really have missed keeping Charli because of going to the Dr!
Oh, Les's hand is broke, this time it's his right one and it's not as bad as when he broke his left one sticking it in the ceiling fan... I am so used to him breaking things I just shake my head and wonder what's next! He will be in a brace Tuesday for his 50th birthday!

No comments: