Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tuesday

I am dedicating this update to my 3S friends since that's the reason I am finally updating! My original blog was too old so I had to create a new one!

Ok My first blog "assignment" is to tell 5 people I would like to meet...

Amanda, I think President Bush would be an awesome person to meet! I really feel for him and pray for him often! I was watching how much he has aged lately with all the stress on him. He's #1.
2. Owen Wilson is one of my favorite actors so I will say he would be someone I would enjoy meeting, especially if Luke was with him!
3. Mercer Meyer is my third person because I really love his children's books and would like to see his studio and original drawings.
4. Max Lucado is another author I would enjoy meeting, he is such a talented Christian writer and I would imagine a very interesting person to talk to.
5. I think the fifth person would be Carla at 3S to spend a couple of days so she could give me some pointers about my PSE4. We are the same age and probably have a lot in common and I am sure I would learn a good bit and have a great time!

Well this is my first post, I will get my site looking like I want as I get a few spare moments!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay, someone else wants to meet the President! :)
I think Max Lucado would be an awesome person to meet too! Good one!
I also want Carla to teach me some stuff... let's road trip to her house, LOL

Twiggs said...

Yay, looking good :)
Thanks for the push, I finally re-set my password (again!) and added to my old blog, I will try & keep up and update more often, adding to it tonight with news and freebies etc :)
Will have to start a friends & favs list proper too, enjoy your day Tammy, and enjoy the temps, we have rain again!!!
huggs Twiggs xxx

Unknown said...

You go girl!! I like how you challenged yourself. Cool beans.

Now, maybe you will be an inspiration for me to do something with a blog.

Brenda